An attractive and appealing resource! In six vibrant colours, the Rainbow Pebbles are a great tool for children to learn about basic counting and sorting, number concept, measurement, balance, creation and more.
- INCLUDES: (36) Pebbles and (20) Activity Cards
- BRIGHT COLORS AND WONDERFUL TO TOUCH -- These lightweight, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. Children will be fascinated by the pebbles' bright colors, odd shapes and warm feel which make stacking even more fun.
- TEACH STEM -- These plastic pebbles are great for stacking and developing fine motor skills. Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs or teach children counting and sorting exercises.
- AN EARLY MATH MANIPULATIVE -- Young minds will love this hands-on teaching aid in learning how to count, add and subtract.
- DEVELOP LANGUAGE AND DESCRIPTIVE SKILLS -- The vibrant colors and varying sizes of the pebbles inspire kids to practice their adjectives and talk about their designs.
- RL.K.2. With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
- LAN (P) With prompting and support, retell familiar stories.
- LAN (P) With prompting and support, identify characters, settings and major events in a story.